What type of shoe polisher is the Giga made out of?!

On the main page for Giga refrence pictures theres is a shoe polisher that looks just like the Giga which was found by Matt Spence, does anyone possibly know what brand or make the shoe polisher could be!!! Help…please! 8) :shock:

Its not made of a shoe polisher, the PKE meter is. If thats what you meant, that’d be an Iona Shoe Polisher.

Its made from a Scrub N buffer

Image Courtesy of Protokev

http://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10009257ex.jpg

Not a shoe polisher tho! HAHA!

Yeah, I still can’t believe he got one off of eBay still in the original box(!) I’ve been looking for those the past year on eBay, and I haven’t seen one come up (or I just missed it). I think they’re pretty rare.

Yeah. deffinately seem to be rare. I atleast see iona shoe polishers on there weekly.

Iona’s used to be uber rare too, until people saw a market for them. Give it time and they’ll come up.

Buffer not polisher

Yeah, big difference

Oh but it IS a difference, lol

ecto96, I got the joke. :lol:

Phew, glad someone did, Thought I was losin my touch :lol:

I just thought it went without saying, lol I shoulda come back with " I gotta get my own lawyer…"

What is the full name of the buffer, is it just scrub n’ buffer?

Power Scrubber ‘N’ Buffer