whats wrong with the blower

i ve been reading that the slime blower isnt very popular amongst fans

“aim for the flat top”

I read that too but I didn’t feel the need to post about it. :smiley: I’m sure there are lots of people that would love to make one but the proton pack generally takes priority as the first thing people want to build. As well as Slime Blower construction having significantly less documentation as no one as far as we know ever saw them up close and the movie is somewhat limited in what we see close up. That’s not to say people haven’t tried successfully as evident by many of the slime blower plans/props. The hard part can be finding all the parts you’d need. It’s not so much lack of popularity. I’d love to make one.

Also probably not too great of an idea to start so many new topics right off the bat. Out of your 8 posts now, 6 are new topics. :whatever: Just a thought though. :slight_smile: People may start to give you a hard time about it.