Felt it hear in Pittsburgh.
what east coast earthquake? I work on the ME/NH border and I didnt feel anything or even hear about it
I did here in Southern Delaware. Crazy.
Confirmed 5.9, felt all over parts of the East.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/virginia-quake-felt-on-long-island-1.3116043
Felt in eastern parts of Canada as well. Toronto, all the way down to Windsor, Kingsville etc…
they felt it in new york, but we didnt feel it way over here in nh/me

Felt it here in NJ, my whole house was shaking I thought I was going crazy until I found out it was indeed a earthquake.
Felt it here too.
Scared the shit out of me.
Felt it outside Philly. At first I thought Burkit tripped or something then I remembered he’s been on a diet.

Apparently everyone felt it here in State College. My office was evacuated for like 45 minutes.
I didn’t feel it cuz I was on my way back into the office though, I was driving.
I didn’t notice it, but that might explain why a book jumped off my bookcase and a few of my figures fell over.
Here’s a shot of the devastation I experienced…
…it was the last cold one too. ![]()
I didnt feel anything.. Why do I miss out on all of the cool stuff?!? Booo. ![]()
It blew books off shelves and scared the socks off some poor librarian!
Felt it over here in Western NC. I noticed a package on my desk boncing up and down. PKE readings were nill though…
I was on the subway. I miss all the fun
Be ready for after shocks. A quake that size and that shallow will most likely produce some nice ones for a few days.
