Wii Pack.......

i still gotta say, oldness of the article aside, it was really good to se some of the stuff the wii version would have

i still wanna earn more about the game when you lay as a ghost and your friend the ghostbuster.

are there different ghosts to choose to be?

how does the game go?

how does the ghost beat the buster?

when a guy playing a ghost gets cuaght is it like a tug of war with the wii motes to get free or get trapped?

i can’t wait to find out more

I’d figure if they were gonna make a saturday morning cartoon based on thw movie version of the Ghostbusters, the Wii look is how I would picture it. Especially since everything in cartoons today is stylized.

I’m gonn get the versions for ps3 and DS though… not sure what the DS looks like yet, but it would be fun to bust ghots at the bus stop. It would be better with a real proton pack and real ghosts, but then… I’ve been dreaming about that since I was five.

That looks pretty similar to the mini pack i made my GF for our GBUK event.

Great minds eh :lol:

Lawrence

Yup. Look at all the incarnations of the Super Friends, Justice League, Batman animated (two of them). Each one has to be different for licensing purposes. If they made it just like RGB, then it would have to be RGB the game. Look at Mario, Sonic, Kirby. they look the same on all the game systems. They are trying to do something unique for the Wii. Wii is a family system (my wife and I have been unlo cking stuff on Lego Star Wars and Lego Indy.) they are CUTE games, not gritty like Grand Theft Auto. I’m busy with a bunch of other props now, and I tend to do my own stuff rather than do what someone else did. : )

It’d be really neat to configure a Wii controller into the wand of a prop proton pack, with feedback and all. Think it can be done?

I read on another post that you can use a Wii gun attachment. I doubt they will make a pack (limited market). If they do, it will sell out fast, and might be kiddie sized.

Brad we should make a proton gun for the wii controller. i was looking at wii zappers at work and the only real issue we would have is the nunchuck and how to place the buttons on the proton gun.

hmmm…it’s possible. The game is out in October, so that buys us some time. BTW, I like the rusty ingot logo you have in your avatar : )

Yeah, I was also pondering that. Not sure if a wiimote or zapper would work best, as well as possible issues with ensuring the IR transmitter is unobstructed.

Eh, more things to ponder. Ironic that when it comes to these projects I have either the time or the money, never both at once.

I hear you. I have a basement full of junk, but no time to assemble it. When I had time, I had no materials. sigh

i was thinking instead of altering a zapper or anything just get one of the base handles for the wii sports pack and use it for the front handle piece. it fits the wii mote right in and you could cut out the top for the signal to be unobstructed and still add the end pieces of the proton gun. then just throw together a body to mount it to and get another handle for the back section…but again the only thing is the nunchuck piece.

what to do with the nunchuck?

well, that’s for the trap, so maybe make it look like a trap? or a PKE meter?

About the Wii design of the equipment. Has anyone confirmed that the Ps3/X-box ones look just like the movies? I won’t be dissapointed if this is a Wii design change for the style, but it is possible the GBusters upgraded a little.

I’m probably wrong, though. XD

Yes, the 360&ps3 versions are more accurate…have you not seen all the screen shots posted across the net? :cool:

I’ve seen em here and there, I just never payed attention to the detail on the packs.

it IS an upgraded pack.

but not a different pack.

from what is shown online, there’s a little more stuff on it, but it is still the same frame.

Correct…it starts off as a regular sreen acurate pack, and Egon upgrades it with new gadgets thruout the game. :cool:

the original ghostbusters have the regular packs and quite accurate. whist you the player has the new upgrades pack, that might i say looks almost as cool as the original. your not going to be disappointed in that area my friend

I think I saw a picture of the upgraded pack having blue cyclotron. Kinda cool.

Im thinking the different colours on the cyclotron is the different mode that the Proton pack is in at the time,