Pack from GB Game ?

I’m just about to construct my first pack, I’m considering attempting the pack from the Wii game, has anyone else had a go at this pack yet?

I have a friend with the Dallas Ghostbusters that has done the game pack(XBOX360) and since another member of that group has done a perfect game pack! As for the wii I don’t think anybody has went that route,there is a guy here on the boards that said here in post he was going to try a vaccumform a child’s pack like the wii game pack!

Sounds interesting ,I haven’t seen the xbox one, I’ll be making it from whatever I can source cheaply as I’m on a tight budget. I think getting an accurate image to work from may be a pain.

I 've been editing a pack slowly to have a Wii feel to it.

I added the slime tank to my pack, but that’s based on the XBox/ PS3 version. I’ve not seen the Wii version yet. Does anyone have screengrabs?

Here’s my first pack as is right now. I’m thinking of modifying it even further to resemble the game pack.

Here is my 360/PC/PS3 game pack.

Not that much of a change on the pack itself. Seems that the biggest change is the thrower

A “dark matter mode” pack with the open fins and all the blue lights would be cool to see (even if the fins do not open and close), however, I wouldn’t want to wear one at a crowded convention. The ion arm is a bad enough protrusion already.

Here’s a couple people that have made Wii style ghostbusters packs:

Those are the same thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

the thread is so awesome it demands 2 links :cool:

didn’t you know ?

My bad. :walterpeck:

Relax, only joking around. As stated above there have been some people who have made some game packs, and then there are others such as myself, still trying to work out the kinks and details with these things lol

I know, hence the Peck icon. I was joking back. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes , well… dang it ! :x

You win this round * shakes fist *

:stuck_out_tongue:

**I shall get you next time!

Isn’t that right Mad Cat!?**

Thats too epic for comfort! lmao.

My goodness that brings back some memories.

I had a look at the link at that pack seems very different, this short segment of the game on youtube has a few reasonable shots of the pack

AH, ok, I see what you meant. It’s just that when someone calls it a “wii” pack, I think most people think of the original concept art of the wii pack, since it was so different from the regular version, and the version that ended up in the game is alot more similar to the regular version.

Other than the way the add-ons are designed and the fact that the thrower is “wireless”, it is pretty much the normal pack, isn’t it?

It was my understanding that the Wii game’s animation was closer to RGB … That video is just … weird to me.

My crank-gen / gear box’s dimensions are just SLIGHTLY off…and I think it would be better suited to do it “vent style” like in the game. I’ve not seen anyone do this yet. Have the little vent, and then the cage light. I’ll post pics once it’s done!