Wiz's resin parts * Bumper Run Spring 2015! *

Seller Info:

-Shawn Teal

-Independence, OR

[email protected]

9/13/2014 Update. Starting a parts run for Halloween.

Thanks to continued interest I am offering some of the parts from my casting project

(Casting project using Stefans plans - Proton Packs - GBFans.com) on a regular basis.

A small disclaimer first, this is just a small project I’m doing in my free time so I will only be making small batches of parts.

I strongly recommend you check out the GBFans shop and http://www.multimediamayhem.net/ or some of the more established sellers such

as Venky, ThrowingChicken and Nick-a-Tron as they will have a larger selection of very nice parts.

I generally only ship within the United States and will keep this updated as inventory changes.

If ordering multiple pieces shipping can be consolidated.

If you are interested in buying a part please PM or e-mail but if you have any questions or comments post here.

Shell Out of Stock (0)

$300.00

+$35.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_shellsell1_zps0e34ae67.jpg~original)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_shellsell2_zpsf9ff4cb1.jpg~original)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_shellsell4_zpsae4cae18.jpg~original)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_shellsell3_zpse951c5d9.jpg~original)

These shells are based on Stefan’s plans with most of the updates to sizes and cosmetics that people have found

over the years with the exception of the N-filter which is only 2.5" and the power cell which does not have an angled bottom

and fins.

I use black Epoxy Resin which is a little less ridged than poly resin but is very durable and less prone to cracking and

shattering. They are layered up with milled fibers and fiberglass cloth for strength in key areas.

The shells will come with the bottom trimmed and the power cell, N-filter and cyclotron holes drilled and for the most part

should be ready to wash, prime and paint. In some cases there may be some small pimples or air bubbles that need

finishing and the N-filter holes may need some touch up.

Bumper V2 Out of Stock (0)

$40.00

+$13.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_BumperV2sell1_zps7344e054.jpg~original)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_BumperV2sell2_zps60007a79.jpg~original)

These Bumpers are cast in slow curing resin that has been dyed black and degassed to minimize bubbles.

There is a small seam and a few small bubbles on the back and sometimes the bottom of the arms but the

face should be ready for painting with little or no prep work.

Booster Frame Out of Stock (0)

$12.00

+$3.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_boosterframesell_zps975b0960.jpg~original)

The Booster Frames are cast in black resin at low pressure. They are cast in an open mold and rarely have any bubbles or flaws.

These have not been sanded and have a semi-gloss finish, in most cases they don’t need to be painted to match a pack.

Ion Arm Out of Stock (0)

$20.00

+$5.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_ionarmsell_zpsc38a068e.jpg~original)

The Ion arm is cast in black resin at high pressure and are usually bubble free on the exposed faces.

The bottom has been drilled and tapped for mounting screws (included)

Crank Knob Out of Stock (0)

$12.00

+$3.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_cranksell_zps48d2887a.jpg~original)

These are from the parts of a real knob that was recast and put back together with hardware to recreate a working

crank knob. There are a few small flaws and the bottom may have a few small bubbles that may need filled but the

exposed faces are very clean.

HGA Out of Stock (0)

$13.00

+$3.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_HGAsell_zps0c13ccbf.jpg~original)

Like the Ion arm this is cast in black resin at high pressure and are usually bubble free on the exposed faces

although the bottom may have bubbles that need filling .

The bottom has been drilled and tapped for mounting screws (included) and also comes with four socket

screws for the top.

Clippard 331 Out of Stock (0)

$10.00

+$3.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_clippard331sell_zps1e80d518.jpg~original)

Recast from a real R331, it is one piece with no moving parts.

It is made with black resin and uses silver luster dust brushed inside the mold before casting

making it a little more durable than painting.

Clippard 701 Out of Stock (0)

$10.00

+$3.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_clippard701sell1_zps45910707.jpg~original)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_clippard701sell2_zps87a5ac48.jpg~original)

Recast from a real R701, this comes in two parts with the knob being threaded to be more realistic.

It is made with black resin and uses silver luster dust brushed inside the mold before casting

making it a little more durable than painting.

Legris Straight Fitting In Stock (10+)

$2.00 (each)

+$2.50 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_selllegris3_zpse9a74d33.jpg~original)

Recast from an original Legris straight, it is made with black resin and uses brass luster dust brushed

inside the mold before casting making it a little more durable than painting.

The second picture is with the original fittings for comparison.

Thrower Tube Clamp In Stock (0)

$10.00

+$2.50 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_tubeclampsell_zps389b03b0.jpg~original)

This is a simple clamping system that bolts to the motherboard and has a tabbed clamp to lock the thrower

tube in place.

It is cast in black resin and comes with the four screws needed to install.

Gun Knobs In Stock (1)

$6.00

+$2.50 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_Throwerknobs3_zpseb8b0254.jpg~original)

These are the three main knobs for the thrower, cast in black resin with the faces coated in silver.

It is $6 for the set of three but I will sell individual knobs for $2 each.

Trigger Tips In Stock (1)

$3.00

+$2.00 Shipping

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Wiz0008/Ghostbusters Project_selling_triggertip_zps7a8a3be9.jpg~original)

These are tips I made for my own packs but there have been a few people asking for them.

they will need to be trimmed and washed before painting but look pretty close to the real thing with some silver paint

and a clear coat.

Please post here if you have any questions and be sure to check out the build thread (Casting project using Stefans plans - Proton Packs - GBFans.com) for more pictures and details of the parts

For purchases please PM or e-mail.

Ill take a booster frame!!!

Great looking parts!

I’ll take a booster frame as well!

payment sent, If they are half as good as one of your bumpers that I got from you are, then they’ll be amazing! Thanks

I’ll take a bumper.

Sent from my PKE Glacier

PM’s have been sent out.

Please keep purchase requests to PM’s or e-mail, I would like to keep the thread open for questions

or comments to keep the clutter down.

But all the same, thanks for all the interest! I’m glad people are liking the parts and as always if you have

any questions or comments please post and I’ll keep updating my project thread as more develops.

Edited.

I think you mistook the reply box for a PM box…

Indeed I did lol.

Spring cleaning sale! All parts must go!

Updated with the first run of shells.

ill take a bumper if still available.

do these shells fit anybodys motherboards or do you need a custom one?

I believe they are designed from Stefan’s plans, so they should fit any mobo cut from those dimensions. Currently, the only seller I know that does those is MMM.

TJ is correct, I actually used a MMM motherboard as a reference template to keep the shell lined up.

Hi Wiz.. Saw your message and responded in kind… If you still have the defect shell available I’d love to take it off your hands :smiley:

just got your bumper, its perfect! thank you. still working on getting the shell. :stuck_out_tongue:

i haven’t seen a fullsize proton pack since i was 10 at universal studios so its nice to be that much closer to having one of my own.

Nice! Glad you like it.

Just keep watching the For Sale section and eventually you should be able to get everything you need.

With all the people making great parts these days it’s gotten a lot easier to make really accurate packs, it just

takes a while to gather them all up.

lol i know, i.ve been gathering parts since last year. Your bumper is the first of the cast pieces. With that and the alice frame i just got i.m now starting to get an idea on the size. When i first started it was looking like the pack was going to be smaller than i remember so im glad to see that the bumper is nice and big. still a ways to go before i can put anything together.

I don’t even want to think about how much i’ve spent already lol.

thanks again