Hey everybody, xbox live servers are going to be down on the 16th for maintenance. Ill just finish the campaign that day I guess…
http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/06/09/xbox-live-service-maintenance-june-16-2009.aspx
Hey everybody, xbox live servers are going to be down on the 16th for maintenance. Ill just finish the campaign that day I guess…
http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/06/09/xbox-live-service-maintenance-june-16-2009.aspx
well that kinda sucks i guess but then i guess evryone with a 360 will be playing the campaign mode on the 16th and multiplayer on the 17th
That’s fine with me. I’ve got single player & the PS3 version to fall back on for multiplayer. not only that, but I can do system link games (if it’s supported) with my bro & sis.
great, more time to organize a ghostbusters xbox live party.
Turns out my Fiancee has made plans for us to go camping with her family that whole week, so I won’t be playing anything until the 19th.