You're the best, you're the beautiful, you're the only...

Hello everyone. I’ve been a member for a little while now and been through the site and back again over the last bunch of months. I built a pack with the help of all of you without you knowing. I wanted it to be a “search function pack” for the most part so I dug into reading and noting and off I went. I’ve read through so many of your threads more than once and I am very impressed by everyone. GBFans is a goldmine of info to support a steady need for anything Ghostbusters related. Who needs a 3rd movie when you can live it through this community. So thanks for filling that void and for all the input and time you all put into it. It allowed me to build a pack in my garage with an iPad, and to me, that’s pretty amazing. I’m about to start my build thread so I thought I would give my intro.

My name is Joe. I live in London, Ontario, Canada, I’m a Video Producer/Editor/Videographer for a living in a small shop with 3 other guys, with lots of old gear from the 80’s, in a building that should be condemned, in a neighborhood that’s like a demilitarized zone. (3 out of 4 of those are true). So I guess you can say I’m living the dream. Long time Ghosthead, as long as I can remember. I wear the logo on my arm full time (I’m not a tattoo guy, but that was a must in my life)

So enough about me, here is my hello and thank you for all the great reads!

(Funny side note, as I was writing this The Tonight Show was on in the background and I heard Jimmy Fallon refer to a New York City puddle as “Ecto Cooler”.. Kinda weird)

Welcome (formally) to the party pal!

I look forward to seeing how it all came together :smiley:

WELCOME! Your creativeness seems to have no bounds :slight_smile:

BTW, you two guys live in my favorite places to visit when we hit Canada (London and Sarnia) ^^

Thanks Gents! I’m excited to finally get my welcome aboard!

Thanks for kind words Grimmy! My wife and I use to go down to Ann Arbor every once and awhile! When we would get bored we would cross the border and tour Michigan, and would always end up in Ann Arbor having a blast!