03 Silverado concept...

The idea is still in its infancy, so any feedback would be most welcome…

I can see the smashed remains of proton packs on the highway already :stuck_out_tongue:

whats wrong with adding this??

it would be so much better than whats been done.

Putting most of the gear on the cap would allow the vehicle to be switched easily to normal and back. If the cap didn’t have windows on it you could always take that space up by adding a fake phone number or slogan, something along those lines. I’d really suggest a utility cap if you could find one to make it look more like a work truck.

A camper would be a great alternative, however I cant say I havn’t considered making an old Chevy truck in to an ecto once in a similar fashion to your concept up there. I would say if you feel like going for something like that,. it would be a fantastic idea and very original. However, for the sake of practicality and protectiong your equipment (packs, traps, etc.) I would maybe go for the camper. What happens if you get a call whilst it’s raining, you know?

So, the packs just kinda hang there? Is that just open space between the “roof rack” and the truck box?