3D Printed Proton Wands For Sale

Adam Gamler

Gilbertsville PA

[email protected]

$60 plus shipping without grips.

$85 plus shipping with grips.

$15 plus shipping for a pair of grips.

These are the printed parts for the Proton Wand. I designed the 3d model in Solidworks. You get all the parts pictured. The parts will come fresh off the printer. They will be ready for filling, priming, sanding and painting. There will be mounting holes that will need to be tapped to the proper thread sizes. I have now added 3d printed grips as well. If you have any questions, please contact me. Total price $60 plus shipping costs.

Thank you for looking,

Adam

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

I can also print to different scales or mirror the wand if you are looking for a left handed wand. Message me for details.

Thank you,

Adam

I can also print to different scales or mirror the wand if you are looking for a left handed wand. Message me for details.

Thank you,

Adam

I have also added 3d printed grips as well.

image

The first grip fresh off the printer.

image