5/32" Red Legris Nylon Tubing & Vintage Clippard 701

Jovohn Anderson

San Pedro, CA

Offering accurate material (nylon) and size (5/32") red tubing for the Ghostbusters Proton Pack. You will get 4ft of this tubing which should be enough for your Ghostbusting needs, granted you don’t go overboard on how much you use. This is the next best thing to the 5/32" Nycoil Nylon tubing that was used on the real Proton Packs.

This is the right material and size for all your legris/smc fittings that are 5/32" or 4mm. Perfect for the banjo and straight replicas in the GBFan shop. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 5/32" or 4MM ELBOWS. IF YOU SHAVE DOWN THE TUBING, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIT IT IN 1/8" FITTINGS.

$9.00 US shipped, Ask price for international shipping


CLICK LINK FOR THROWER LEVERS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghostbusters-Proton-Pack-Green-Lever-Read-Description-one-lever-/181042116332?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a26f376ec

I’ll take one. PM’d.

BUMP for new item

I’m up for a length of the red tubing and the vintage clippard if they’re still available! Let me know - thanks!

  • Doug

Hells yes! So in for a vintage 701…

Any news on vintage 331’s?

And why the hell haven’t you found a huge supply of milky hat lights :wink:

Sorry.

This vintage 701 is already spoken for.

Vintage 331 is only necessary if you replicating the Minnesota pack or the Sony HERO thrower.

If you look more closely at your Spengler pics (I got some of my own pics), it has a vintage 701 on the pack and thrower,** much like the other proton packs**. BOOM! haha

1 Like

Ah well, no harm in asking.

That’s cool you got your own pics…

Also good to know about the 701’s vs the 331’s Thanks for that.

Bump

Hey Jovohn

Is this bump for the tubing or do you have another vintage 701? if so Could I grab one? Or at least put my hand up for when you do get any in stock?

Thanks heaps

Just for tubing.

Haven’t got around to deleting the 701. Not sure if I will be getting more.

Edit.

Any tubing left?

Bump

If you still have tubing, I’ll take enough for 1 pack please