A question about choosing your destructor.

Have you ever wondered how the scenarios would play out if other things/people were picked as the world’s destructor instead of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man? If one of the Ghostbusters had picked one of the the following things from the list below, what would happen? The reason I ask is cause I can think of some things that would be even sillier than the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, and I can’t imagine how some of them would play out. Serious answers only please. :smiley: Here they are:

A brick?

The Delorean time machine from Back to the Future?

Indiana Jones?

Abraham Lincoln?

A box?

Listerine mouthwash?

The World Wrestling Federation?

The NFL?

Hollywood?

Socks?

Video games?

McDonald’s?

1 Like

I like this game.

A snorkel?

Underpants?

The great pyramids?

Nic Cage’s dentist?

Exit sign?

Emoticons?

D cell batteries?

Don Johnson

Just think…if Michael Cera had been known in 1984…it could have been the most socially awkward destructor ever

o.O

Protoncharger?

Justin Bieber or One Direction?

1 Like

kool-aid guy?

I would choose boobs, honestly.

Howie Mandel.

Stepping on cars and sanitizing his feet all the way while complaining comedically.

Or how about that guy who played “Hollywood” in Mannequin?

J. Edgar Hoover.

If only they chose Christine. Being that they were Columbia Pictures and both have late 50’s red & white cars.