Accurate Silver Trap Knob photos (GB2 style)

I just wanted to post some details on these as I was (finally) able to acquire them direct from the manufacturer without ordering 1000+ units. These are 100% accurate to the GB2 version dimensions (and have the the correct diamond knurl, offset set-screws, domed top and indicator line.) Machined from aluminum, with recess to allow for potentiometers or null attachment posts.

Click thumbnail for larger image

Once I have some time next week, I’ll post a FOR SALE thread for anyone interested.

Brock

phantom50

Looks good. I’ve been trying to find you to get some trap front knobs. Did you get my PM’s?

G

Back from the dead?!?

PM replied.

Yeah, it’s been awhile since I was here, but that’s how life goes sometimes. I’m just glad that order came through and I actually have these in-hand now. Sorry to all for the lack of communication.

Brock

phantom50

Oh man I will be all over this one. Nice find Brock.

You just made my night good sir

Quick update:

I just noticed that the original image took a dump (F-ing imageshack!), so here it is again:

Brock

phantom50

That looks to be the one sir.

I’ll take 30 and a 6-pack.

I had to lie, cheat, and steel to get one of these.

I have some of those. I’d have to measure them to be 100% sure but the ones i have are a dead ringer. Picked them up at a local Electronics supply shop, I can look for more.

Wow those are really minty..very nice

Oooooo, pretty. Must have!