I’m thinking that I’m going to make my own aluminum thrower from scratch. Are the drawings and measurements fairly accurate as far as anyone knows? I bought a Haslab Neutrona wand but not sure of accuracy.
So, I’ve started laying this out and I’ve ordered the housing for the thrower body to be laser cut in 5052 aluminum. We’ll see how this goes.
Printed these last night. I’ve ordered aluminum to start machining the thrower parts. My flatpack from oshcut should be coming shortly within the next few days.
Expect people to be wanting these built to order if you make a good one. ![]()
Haha. Oh God no. I’m just building two. One for me and the kid.
Dude sign me up for one! Maybe it will help pay for material costs etc. for your two!
This is not an interest thread, and GanglyOne has said he’s just making a couple for personal use.
Yeah. Sorry. I’m just making the two. I figured that I’d do the build and upload the files for others to use if they are interested.
Aluminum body parts showed up yesterday. I’ll bend one of these up and see how it looks.
Looking great so far ![]()
If you want some tips, don’t cut the hole on top for the stem, easier to maintain the bend radius and you can just drill after for the knob screw.
Don’t make the rear handle hole the size of the tube, I make a 7/8" hole with a unibit after box is welded together. The chance of burning through the way you have it is high.










