I’m trying to build a proton pack for as cheap as I can possibly make, I’m planning on using a plasma series spengler’s neutrona wand, but how would I go about hooking it up to the amplified sound board? This is my first pack build and rather unsure how to do this. Does anyone know what I would need to buy to get the spengler wand wired up?
It honestly depends on how we get it. If it has the same connector as the Matty wand, then all is good. It should hook up to a Spongeface kit. If not then we will have to wait untill we get it in hand to figure it out..
I wouldn’t hang any hope on it having the jack like the MattyCollector replica had:

Agreed but I think alot of people are hoping is that the end of the handle is a cap that unscrews. If you look at the product discription, it says it comes with an adapter.. (we all want to know what the adapter is for)
Crossing my fingers that I can hook this beautiful prop up to a pack. Got mine on pre-order. If not do you guy think it’d be able to be hardwired to a amplified sound board?
I’m hoping it hooks up easy as well. If not, it’ll be a decent placeholder until either I get a replacement, or someone smarter than me figures out how to mod it to connect to the gbfans soundboard.
I hooked up my Matty Wand to my pack.
I opened up the Matty Wand and soldered some wires to the 2 wires that go to the internal speaker. I ran the new wires down into my pack to an amplifier and speakers. So whenever a sound is played on my Wand it also comes out of the speaker in my pack.
[quote=tb-1599 post_id=4937158 time=1594732821 user_id=50713]Agreed but I think alot of people are hoping is that the end of the handle is a cap that unscrews. If you look at the product discription, it says it comes with an adapter.. (we all want to know what the adapter is for)
[/quote]
The cap on the end of the handle unscrews to access the batteries:
“URL signature expired”
I expect though that it is this video. https://www.facebook.com/580258175717138/videos/1758220797666965
That is an unfortunate turn for those hoping to use their wand with a pack electronics kit.
Can’t really know until someone tries if there will be room in the handle to run a few wires.
If there isn’t then you will need to find somewhere in the body for a battery or could move the battery to the pack and bypass the issue of the battery pack being in the way.
Though I seem to remember reading something about running battery packs over a long distance being a bad idea.
The adapter is a nice addition though, it has a plug designed to allow tubing to be slid on.
https://www.facebook.com/GoMan8/photos/p.884061992003420/884061992003420/?type=3