I just recently got the 1984 Neutrona Wand and would like to make it work with my life size spirit pack. Correct me if I’m wrong but, in order to activate the pack from the 1984, wouldn’t I just disconnect the wires from the stock wand, strip it, disconnect the activate wire from the 1984 wand, strip it, and wire nut them together and store the connection in the wand? It makes sense in my head but I’m no electrician. Thanks in advance!
You also would have to sneak the wires around the battery port in the handle. Its easier to just add a power switch on the pack.
Yeah for me I figured it was easiest to just add a small switch on the spirit pack itself. I also routed the sound from both the wand & the spirit pack to a simple passive mixer that goes to a bluetooth speaker which allows for better audio from both parts.