aykroyd's original script

does anyone know where you can go to read his original script.the one where they travel thru time use wands and are dressed in swat type outfits?

AFAIK it’s never been released to the public. Closest I’ve seen is a 3rd generation script that’s basically the filming script but with all the deleted extras still included.

oh.oh wells.thanks for the info tho.

I saw a magazine article not too long ago on line. MAYBE on spook central that had jut an exert from the original script. It was the scene that we saw as the Ghostbusters going up to the Gozer temple. In the original script they are beamed aboard the mother ship and confronted by some glowing orbs. Can’t remember where I saw it and am dissapointed I didn’t save it, but if that rings a bell to anyone, it could help.

i think i might be able to find the original article that Dan mentioned that provided the idea for Ghostbusters. Was it ever mentioned if it was in a certain publication or scientific journal?

The American Society for Psychical Research, in New York on West 77th street, and Aykroyd said he read an article in the ASPR about quantum physics and parapsychology. It was discussed in this thread but I guess it was never found out what volume and issue it was: Quantum Physics & Parapsychology