Belt Gizmo template and Sanyo labels?

Hey guys! I’m getting ready to start my first belt gizmo build up Yay I’ve seen a template of the mother board in some of the pictures of other peoples belt gizmos. Does anyone have one I could print out? I’m also looking for all the Sayno stickers. Thanks!

http://www.jairuswhitley.com/files/beltcircuit.pdf

You are the man! Thanks a lot!

Wanted to know if you guys have the password for the pdf file. Wanting to cut out some of the decals to place some other stuff and my photoshop won’t let me even open it unless I have the password.

how is that possible? open it in adobe viewer.

I totally forgot that I’ve edited Jairus’ template for those of you using one of nick-a-tron’s belt gizmo kits. If someone reminds me tonight I’ll post it up.

Pm me this evening and I’ll send you the unprotected file.

Please do.

As promised!

Unprotected - http://borzou.net/vincenzo330/Jairus_Belt_Gizmo_Unlocked.pdf

Edited for Nick’s Belt Gizmo kit - http://borzou.net/vincenzo330/Jairus_Nick-a-Tron_Belt_Gizmo_Unlocked.pdf

Thanks Vincenzo, I’m on my first build and these pdf files are great when your able to fit them to your own liking.