Best Chemical gloves for uniforms

Whats the beat chemical gloves to have with a ghostbusters uniform? I got some off of amazon once and they where kinda bad. They made it incredibly hard to handle any of my equipment and generally caused more problems to wear to ths point they mostly stayed on my belt. Are there any gloves out there that dont get in the way much if you choose to wear them while using the pack or anything else?

These are what I use. They are super comfortable and my hands don’t sweat like crazy in the summer or freeze in the winter like my old gloves did. All that’s needed is to trim the length a little bit.

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

Those look much more accurate than what I’ve been using, and I’m gonna grab a pair to try out. Thanks for the rec!

I might have to try that actually. I wear leather gloves generally because the length is closer to films and its easier to manipulate the fingers but this might work.

I’m pretty sure mine are the exact same, or close enough - though I pretty much just keep them on my belt and never wear them. I never even bothered to cut them to the proper length.

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

Got a pair to try at the end of last week, and wanted to follow up to say that while the material and look are spot-on, the gloves are huge. The long cuffs could be cut down, of course, but I mean the hands themselves were much too large for me. I have a fairly slight build, and pretty spindly fingers, so it’s not just that the gloves’ hands are too big overall, but that the fingers are too roomy.

If you’re taller and/or have big enough hands these would be great. Just be advised the one size available definitely doesn’t fit all.

How much did you have to trim them down?

The description mentions 18" long for them.

At the moment I’m using the pair of gloves which came with the Full size Spirit Halloween Pack, they don’t have any inner lining thus get the hands sweaty.

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

I trimmed off about 2 3/4 inches. Laid them next to the GBFans pair and went from them.

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.