I’ll be making myself on today and when it’s done I’ll take an interest list. Gonna use the original pattern and just add to it.
At least wait for the toy to come out so you can measure it against the holster plans.
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. I know measurement-wise it’s close to the original…but why not wait until you have one in-hand so you know everything works with the actual piece?
I found measurements online as well as using the video to figure out most of the measurements. I may add or replace a few things from this point. I used 4-5 oz leather and sandwiched a piece of aluminum sheet between. The trap is just about 41/2" wide so that is what I used to space out my braces. Like I said I might add or replace things as I move along.


Definitely looks pretty nice…hope all the measurements work out. You’ll have to let everyone know how the L-bracket idea works when you get yours. Actually…do you have a normal trap you can test it out with?
Nice looking holster. I guess when the atty trap comes out, people will be ordering one.
might i suggest a second strap that loops over the top of the trap? and is detatchable for added security. kinda like holster for a pistol.
i will say it is looking good. glad others are agreeing with the L bracket idea.
I’m looking at this holster’s L brackets. Can they be rounded down to avoid the sharp corners? That way you can avoid cuts then the trap is not in the holster.
I like what I’m seeing. This is so much better than trying to modify the trap. I agree with rounding off the corners of the L-brackets, though. Less risk of injury that way.
Yeah you gotta add some sort of jump strap to that holster and its all ready to go!!!
it looks great! good job!
Looks great, excellent job
Sent from my Pulse Mini using Tapatalk
im asserting my interest already…im down for 2
A top strap is a good idea. That would provide enough tension to hold the trap firmly in place. It would stink if a good jolt shook the trap enough to slide it off of he L-brackets and then the trap slid out of the holster and onto the ground.
That said, I am interested in this holster.
Put me down for one when this holster goes into production.
Nice, I have a trap holder without v-hook, only with straps and a safety lock. But Im a little worried about the trap when Im walking, sitting, etc. The Matty trap is just plastic.
And I need something what keeps it on the holder next to the strapping. Your idea is very nice, but I asked myself if there another way without these holders…
Something like a closed leather part on the trap holder? maybe like this…
Looks good, I am interested as well.
looks awesome, hope I get my hands on that trap and this holster soon.
I too would like to register my interest in purchasing a holster!
Ditto with the rest of them. What exactly would the cost be?
My trap came in today and I’m very interested in a holster. Please keep us posted how it works out when you get yours in ![]()