Stupid question I know, but does it come apart to add stuff on the belt? Anyone have a dummy guide? I’m staring at it and it’s like a puzzle haha.
It’s probably not recommended to try disassemble the belt. Why do you need to take it apart? The belt fobs and various holsters should be reasonably easy to fit onto the belt.
I’ve done it before with a flathead screwdriver and a pair of pliers. I just took pictures before. Then I bent up the tabs on the two thin parts it comes apart very easy after.
Thanks guys, I did figure it out.
Kingpin, I found a thread or two here about how it did not come apart and people could not fit their holsters on because the clips are so large. They mentioned modifying their holsters which I was not into. Then, as Jordin mentioned, the small metal clips come apart pretty easy and then the male end is removable. It’s slightly warped and the paint is scratched on the one small spot but that could be fixed and it’s not even noticeable. Makes me want to buy a second set of holsters now though knowing they’re not easily swapped.
I just widened the slots to my holsters… the only one I couldn’t do myself was the Matty trap holster, and Franchesky got me a new one done wide enough for a 3-inch belt in like 2 weeks!
Thanks man. I believe the GBfans black belt is the less accurate 2.25 size or something like that. So, it’s not the width of the belt so much as the fact that the buckles don’t fit through the slots unless you pry the clip apart. That is good to know though and I will keep it in mind.