GB 2 Black Pistol Belt

Working on my GB 2 uniform, I got a black pistol belt, with quick release like in the store. But can’t figure out how to get the end off to put the belt circuit on. Any help would be appreciated.

You shouldn’t need to. Maybe post a pic so we can see what your having trouble with?

I know what he is refering to. The buckle is too wide, and can’t fit between the thin slits in the pouch for the belt circuit.

I don’t know how to remove the buckle, but perhaps you can trim out some extra material from around the belt pouch loop areas? I know many people have issues with this, so you are not alone.

Just use a sharp exacto knife and make the slots on the pouch a bit longer and touch up the edges with a black permanent marker or sharpie.

Thanks guys, I’ll try to work with the pouch. i’ll try to post a pic of the belt. UPDATE: posted pics on my prop page of the belt and new props

Yeah, that’s what I had to do with both my belt gizmo and trap holsters. The belt gizmo one wasn’t too hard, since it was only leather I was cutting through. As for the trap holster, which has an aluminum backing, I gave it to my dad. He is a carpentry instructor and ask him to cut it out for me. I just measured out what I need him to cut, and he got those holes bigger for me.