cheap lighting.

you can buy on ebay stores a 20dollar or less ‘led scanner’ for car/bike alarm security. it hs several cycle combos and is available in blue.

it would be great for the blue indicator, and can run off a small square 9v battery.

just an idea. i have a pack that has alredy installed lighting, but the dial doesnt glow/flicker/scan as smoothly as in the movie, it lights in stages. this scanner still doesnt do it perfect but has a few more combo options.

i may actually have both on, one maybe on the gun. not movie accurate but for a casual fan some extra eye candy that looks technical.

http://knightlight.co.uk/pr-ks3016-KP.asp

here is also a very customiseable 16led system very close to the actual gb 15led rig.

a bit more expensive though.

If you are going to spend that much you might as well get accurate ones…

mate, i like your lighting set for the gun. whats your price…

Pack light is $85

Gun/Wand light kit is offered in two versions one at $135 and the deluxe at $180

Where were you when I was asking for it?

Anyway, I should receive my lights by mail soon but I am thinking I might get something else instead. The lights I ordered is kind of small.

I take a look into the lights you are talking about.

All the lights in my pack were all under $4 each: http://www.gbprops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1588