Anyone has got some plans on how to build the flight suit with the boots and where to perchase the equipment over the internet?
Simple enough to answer,
I got my flightsuit out of onlinesales4less.com Go to the military section and look for flightsuit, it’s kinda small but it’s there on the right.
Then I got my patch off of ebay for like 7 bucks, just type ghostbusters patch in and you should find some
As for the boots, I personally got mine off of my fathers old army uniform, but I’m sure you could order them from the same site as the jumpstuit
The belt I also got off my mother, she had a jumpsuit for.. something or other, check the pistol belts on the same site as the flightsuit, or maybe the costumex3 site
As for the all the gadgets for the belt and such, go to ghostbusters.net, they have a prop plans section, just make sure you check out the PLANS one, they have them named very confusingly. That’s how I got mine done.
For the gloves go to home depot or another place that has hardware/cleaning supplies, they should have black rubber gloves.
The nametag, I hear you can get a great one off of costumecostumecostume.com or something like that, I personally didn’t have any time to get one before halloween (today) so I got some duct tape, colored it black with a sharpy, got a toothpick dipped it in red model paint, and wrote my name on it.
Hope that helps
If all else fails, I know they have a low quality one at target, comes with an inflatible proton pack.
Frankly I wouldn’t buy one, but I’m a stubborn S.O.B