Dave., the Red Shirt of Ghostbusters.

Who is Dave?

You dare ask this? Dave is the greatest missing Ghostbuster of all time. The hotel bust he was there! Just to the side of Ray where you cannot see him.

He carried great equipment!

![image](http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Contest-Winning-Adult-Ghostbusters-Costume-Proton-Pack-Flight-Suit-PKE-Meter-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTk1/$(KGrHqVHJE4FBmM8d2W9BQcd6MQ0kw~~60_57.JPG)

He was always there even if you never saw him!

Sadly though its a tragic tale of Dave. It was after all his idea to cross the streams. After convincing Egon it would work. Dave was blown to bits in the explosion.

image

Sadly this is the last photo of Original Dave.

But his legacy lives on in all Franchises. Every group has one person that must be named Dave, whether they like it or not!

So join us here in posting your memories of Dave.

It is rumored that Dave was a damn duck in disguise.

I remember when Dave would tell us racist jokes and we’d all laugh. Then, Winston would walk into the room an ask what was so funny. All of us would be too ashamed to say. All of us, except Dave.

Dave would then recount the exact same joke with a few ad-libbed details that made the joke even more racist (and funny). Winston would let out a hearty belly laugh as they exchanged hugs and a fist bump (Dave insisted on a fist-bump after the hug because he said “hugs are gay”). We, in turn, would try to smooth things over with Winston by offering fist-bumps and hugs, but it was too late. He’d shove us out the way and call us all “a bag of white dicks” which made us feel so small. So very small indeed.

R.I.P. Dave

they had to edit out winstons last line from “I Love You, Dave!” to “I love this town!”

Do you guys remember at the company party when Dave got so drunk that he thought the copy room was the bathroom? We should have stopped him when he lifted the lid and squatted on the copier but it was just too damn funny. The cleaning staff was so angry with him when they came in the next day and saw the smeared glass.

But the best part was the look on his face when we told him that he had actually been drinking O’Doul’s all night.

Classic Dave!

Weird how they got Dave to come back and voice Peter in the cartoon. I guess they thought kids wouldn’t notice.

I thought dave was over trying to trade a matty trap to somebody for a damn duck?

Sent from my Motorola-XT502 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Once Dave and I were in a uniform supply place looking for pistol belts and Gary Coleman walked in. Dave ran toward him screaming, “HEY WEBSTER SIGN MY WIFEBEATER!!!”

Surprisingly despite being called Webster, Coleman agreed and pulled out a marker, but what he didn’t know was Dave wasn’t calling his tank top a wifebeater…he pulled out his dick (which I must say was the largest I’ve ever seen on a man)

A shocked Coleman wrote his name and started to walk away.

Dave then cockslapped him and yelled, “AIN’T YOU GONNA PUT SOMETHING NICE ON IT?”

Then we all laughed and laughed and laughed,

That Dave…what a jokester.

“Hi I’m Gary Coleman and I signed Dave’s wifebeater because Chace Ambrose is the worlds greatest news man and he told me too”

I still have the printout from the copy machine…

Dave told Chase Ambrose.

Remember that time Dave drank a bottle of Everclear and took the Ecto out for a joyride? Never thought you could get that car to do donuts like that. But damned if Dave didn’t pull it off!

Dave inspired me to lose weight. He stood over my bed every night, yelling at me. Taunting me. Telling me I was morbidly obese and that I’d die if I ate one more french fry.

I kicked Dave in the shin, because he’s a dbag. True story.

Dave used to put on white tie and tails and walk his cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra Beverley, and he taught it how to fetch and dial the phone, but then one day it bit an intern.

So, with tears in his eyes, Dave had to shoot the intern.

Oh, I remember Dave. We were laying concrete for my workshed. He didn’t do a very good job because I keep tripping over this bump in the floor.

Nevermind. Dave who?

I remember when Dave tried to take the photo copies of the copiers smeared glass and tried to pass them off as ink blot tests for all of the new recruits.

That Dave was a crazy bastard!

Sent from Teletraan-1

It was Dave in the library with a bag of tacos. He got them from Raul’s Taco and Things food cart ( the very same one that sold Peter the Crunch bar) which was established outside the NY Public Library. It was Dave whose pure amount of gassy talent that confused Ray which caused the now famous line of " Listen, do you smell something."