I am new to building proton packs, but I do have a lot of skill in building props. I have read a lot about protonchargers plans, but I cannot seem to find them. Does anyone still have them, and if so can they post them here. I am also open to any tips or suggestions as I start my new journey.
The plans were withdrawn from the site at the creator’s request.
I’m afraid to say that it’s extremely unlikely that anyone who might have them will share them, as that was also one of the stipulations of the creator’s request.
That being said, we do have a lot of talented folks here who’d be willing to help in providing advice, tips and experiences from their own Pack builds. ![]()
i was just curious if there was a bolt list? and and a tap list?
i have been out of the scene for a long time, i have come back to build my ultimate pack with lights and sounds, so i have been doing some late night search. Julz suggested i go over these pictures and threads
also i started a thread and a bunch of people welcome me and suggested some links to their builds which explained ALLOT! before u order anything sit back, and read, do your homework and then set a plan and stick with it! best of luck!!