Ecto goggles warning labels

Does anybody have some goggle warning labels i can use?

There ya go. Just a word of warning, and you will hear this alot around here. Make sure to use the search function in the top right of the screen. It is your friend!

Welcome aboard and have fun!

I would have posted the same but I was under the impression he was looking for the red and silver labels on the lenses, which I’m not sure are available, not the instruction labels on the side of the body.

Here’s a compilation that I made of all of the Ecto Goggle labels. While the operating instructions and Motorola labels are from the old HProps sheet, I re-created the rest of the labels from scratch.

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/wraithofmusic/GB2 Belt_Ecto-Goggle-labelsmt500-FINAL-85x11incopy.jpg)

http://demon-vice-commander.deviantart.com/gallery/31981131#/d4etn6n

The labels are scaled to size on an 8.5x11 sheet. It may be a bit cluttered, but I was printing a single sheet for a group of seven ghostbusters.

thanks everyone :slight_smile: