Where to find the other Ectogoggle decals?

I’m putting the finishing touches on my first pair of Ectogoggles and all that remains is the decals. I have the standard black decal with the image and text on it showing off the goggles and the instructions, but I cannot find the two other decals that are suppose to go on it.

The two that I’m looking for is a red Caution warning and a black and white “Ecto-googles” information label. I see many others that have them, but I don’t know where to look for them. Been to Hprops and they only have the standard instruction one.

(Red Caution label, I think the other one is from the proton pack labels…)

(Black label)

(White label)

Thank you for your time in assisting me!

Caution and white labels arent on the normal goggles. From what I can tell, those were just fan-made and added for the hell of it.

Ahhh…so that explains it. Thank you, Zander.

The red “Caution” label seen in the first photo I created for my own Ecto Goggle sets. It says “Lenses and PKE detection sensors must be properly calibratted before using this device”. Just something I designed in Photoshop to add some color to the Goggles. That other label, the black and white one seen on the left lens, I found online somewhere and modified a bit. I typically use it as white lettering on black background but sometimes I invert it to make it stand out on certain pairs of Goggles. I’ve been planning to add some of the labels I created to the Guides & Downloads section of my site http://www.firebladecomics.com

There are two more labels on the GB-1 goggles. There is never a clear shot of them however. Some people have used the two “envelope” labels from the proton gun. You can see them here to the left, and below the black side knob.

http://www.gbfans.com/images/equipment/reference/10/3.jpg

Hey crusader_x,

Can you tell me what the black label with white lettering says? I can make out some from the above picture.

ECTO DETECTION GOGGLES

MODEL NO

I can’t really make out the rest. Or if possible, could I get a copy of the graphic file to use on my Ecto Goggles when I finish them?

I really like the way it looks on the goggles.

Thanks!

I know I found it somewhere online but now I can’t seem to find it again. So I threw the original image I downloaded on photobucket:

Thanks crusader_x!