Egon's digital watch

In the spirit of the post on Ray’s watches from GB2, how about Egon’s digital watch from the first film? Has this ever been identified? I not speaking about the Seiko, but the other watch that Egon wears when he is building the equipment in the deleted footage. I first saw a photo of it in the storybook. I think he is also wearing it on the poster.

I can’t ID it, but here’s a pic in case anyone else can.

Alex

Looks like a Casio

It looks like this Casio retro watch… just in black instead of gold:

(This is a recreation of an old Casio.. so it’s obviously not the same, but I can’t find it otherwise).

Playing with the image, rotated it and skewed it to try to get a better sense of it.

I think I had some watches like this back in the day.

Alex

So,

It’s some type of Casio, right?

well after hours of poring over Casio collectors sites .. i about %99 sure its not…

About to rule out Timex as well …

any other low line watch company’s people can name?

Could be a Lorus Sport:

image

Not the same face design, but the bezel shape looks the same.