Okay so I didn’t really think this one through, but I need to remove a piece from my gun which I secured with epoxy. I am trying to install a light kit and I glued the bargraph in place then tried to hook it back to the wires and am unable to do it.
I think I would have a much easier time if it weren’t glued in place, any suggestions on how to “safely” remove the bargraph without doing too much damage to the gun or the bargraph?
Nevermind. I ended up removing the bargraph from the gun. There is no damage to the gun body luckily but I am trying to order a new bargraph from exoray as I butchered it. I know where I went wrong and how to avoid this problem in the future.
Just for future reference, I would only ever use hot glue gun to secure LED’s or wiring. That way it can be reheated gently and removed without damage.