Favorite Ghostbuster (Now and Then)

If someone has made this thread already I apologize…

Basically who was your favorite ghostbuster when you where a kid and why?

Also, who is your favorite one now if different and why?

If you want you can pick (more than) one from each property: Film, Real GB and XGB

Then: For me I got introduced to GB through Real GB.

My faves where Egon and Peter.

I guess I liked Egon because he knew everything and he made the equipment (I do realize now both Egon and Ray made them) and Peter I guess because he was the wise cracking, jokester.

For XGB: Eduardo, because he was the new Venkman.

Kylie because.. I was 17 :sigh:

Now:

Real GB is the same.

Film: I tend to like Peter. It’s Bill Murray, what’s not to like?

XGB: still Eduardo, for the same reason. I never noticed how many times he said “Maybe they’re dead.” That became funnier

(sort of) in the episode “Fear Itself”

OK I’m done.

Venkman then, Venkman now. Easy as that.

yep.

Ray when I was young…Venkman now

Venkman was definitely my favorite when I was a kid. I think I lean a bit more towards Ray now. Mind you I like them all more than most film characters.

Its weird… when I was really young I liked Peter.

Then I kinda had an Egon phase lol

But now I like Ray the most.

As for RGB und Extreme… hate them all lol.