my fav GB is egon spengler, why is my fave becouse he has the pke meter.
But what about when Peter has the PKE Meter?
Also: Favorite Ghostbuster? - General Ghostbusters Discussion - GBFans.com
When did Peter use the PKE?! Proof, I say! :lol:
Or when Ray had it in GB2 since Egon had the Giga Meter.
my fav GB is the PKE meter, why is my fave becouse egon spengler holds it.
So who’s your favorite PKE Meter? I like George the best.
I like the PKE Meter in “They Live”
Rowdy Roddy Piper is the best.
The PKE is such a type cast wh#re… He’ll sleep with anyone.
when i get my pke meter toy i am going to sleep with it
Venkman without a doubt. He was the one I always looked up to as a kid and the one I would imitate whenever I did anything GB related.
Egon he’s the brains and without him no proton packs. Thus no ghostbusters.
The pke is totally my fav gb. Cept that time it ■■■■■’d itself to Hulk Hogan.
My God…
when i get my pke meter toy i am going to sleep with it
Oooohhhhh, you hound! ![]()
jmfoxfire:
when i get my pke meter toy i am going to sleep with it
Oooohhhhh, you hound!
:sigh: Egon: saids lol
Venkman is a smartass, but that’s what makes him cool. ![]()
Egon is a dork and has glasses just like me :sigh:
I wouldn’t say that. Egon is described as a bit of an egghead, and that’s why most people would be lost in translation with his scientific mumbo jumbo.