Favourite versions?

Hi i thought it’d be fun do a list of favourites just to see what everyone likes best. Categories are

Top 3 Ghostbusters (why 3? So even if you say 1 team you have to pick from them)

Trap

PKE

Pack

Weapon

Vehicle

Ghost/ baddie.

Uniform

If left anything off you think should be catagory please feel free to suggest.


Mine are:

Top 3 Ghostbusters

1 Peter Venkman (movie version)

2 Jillian Holtzmann (ATC)

3 Kylie Griffin (Extreme)

Trap

Extreme

PKE

Answer the call

Pack

Original movie

Weapon

Proton Cannister +Proton gun (extreme)

Vehicle

Ecto-1 (orginal movie)

Ghost/ baddie

Stay Puft (all versions from movies comics games real cartoon ect..)

Uniform

Ghostbusters game (2016 game)

Top 3 Ghostbusters,

  1. Egon Spengler (Movie)

  2. Jillian Holtzman (ATC)

  3. Ray Stantz (Movie)

Trap

ATC

PKE

Original

Pack

The Video Game

Weapon

Slime Blower (GB 2)

Vehicle

Ecto 1A (GB 2)

Ghost/Baddie

The Architect (The Video Game)

Nice. See that’s why i thought this is fun. No negative just all love. Like yea the pack in game is awesome too. That’s a cool list

Top 3 Ghostbusters,

  1. Ray Stantz (Movie)

  2. Peter Venkman (RGB)

  3. Erin Gilbert (ATC)

Trap

GB84

PKE

GB2

Pack

GB84

Weapon

Slime Blower (GB2)

Vehicle

Ecto 1 (GB84)

Ghost/Baddie

He is Janosz!

Top 3 Ghostbusters

Peter Venkman

Egon Spengler

Ray Stantz

Trap

Ghostbusters II

PKE

Ghostbusters I*

Pack

Ghostbusters I

Weapon

Slime Blower

Uniform

Ghostbusters II Charcoal**

Vehicle

Ecto-1 (Ghostbusters I)

Ghost/ baddie

Slimer***

*Unless the Giga Meter counts, in which case that’s my pick.

**I think the Ghostbusters I suits look the best in the Slimer hotel scene, as they fit the color palette nicely there, but the Ghostbusters II charcoal ones win out for me as nicest standalone suit.

***This was a hard one to choose, the Scoleri Brothers were tough contestants, but they’re all so good!

Alright this is interesting. No love for RGB on this forum? :whatever: :cool: :blush: :sigh:

Top 3 Ghostbusters

Peter Venkman (Lorenzo Music)

Peter Venkman (Bill Murray)

Ray Stantz (Billy West)

Trap

GB1 = RGB

PKE

RGB

Pack

RGB

Weapon

The original thrower from GB1

Vehicle

Ecto-1 (GB84 or RGB. It’s the same.)

Ghost/ baddie

What?

Real was great. By ghost / baddie it means favourite enemy basically from ghosts like Slimer to destroyer forms like Stay puft ony anything in-between so your favorite:)

Top 3 Ghostbusters:

Ray (movie)

Venkman (movie)

Winston (movie)

Trap: first film (not that I know if the one used in GB2 was any different)

PKE : first film

Pack: first film

Weapon: the original wand/thrower in the first film

Vehicle: Ecto-1A

Ghost/ baddie: Titanic ghosts (favorite ghosts) / Vigo (favorite baddie)

I said Venkman (RGB) was my 2nd favorite. :cool:

Updated to include uniform as I realised while I’m editing my 2016 game review (might post it here later) how much I love that uniform. It’s like answer the call uniform but the stripes are different colours so it adds a star trek uniform / ninja turtles bandana vibe to it

Top 3 Ghostbusters (why 3? So even if you say 1 team you have to pick from them):

Peter

Egon

Ray/Winston

Trap: The RGB one.

PKE: The original movies one

Pack: GBII

Weapon: a cross between the original movie wands and the RGB one

Vehicle: Ecto-1A

Ghost/ baddie: Sandman/Vigo

Uniform: The original movie one although I really like the GBII dark blue uniform

Cheating on favorite 3 busters but meh. Still cool list

The difference is negligible. I think the GBII one may look slightly different from the first one, but the reason I chose the GBII trap over the first trap is because of the way they suck the ghosts in. With Slimer he just became a smaller green dot as he was pulled in, but the Scoleri Brothers kind of stretched vertically. It’s hard to explain, especially without a side by side comparison. Kind of like how in Ghostbusters II the proton streams are more like lassos than in the first movie (but to be honest I have never been able to tell the difference).

Top 3 Ghostbusters (why 3? So even if you say 1 team you have to pick from them):

Egon

Ray/Winston

Peter

Trap: Original with red side rails

PKE: The original

Pack: Original

Weapon: see previous answer

Vehicle: Ecto-1 (Original not that boxy piece of garbage)

Ghost/ baddie: Gozer/Gozer’s Minions

Uniform: Toss Up: Classic Khaki/GB 2 Dark Gray

Runner up: RGB Pack and Trap

Top 3 Ghostbusters:

-Egon (RGB)

-Kylie (EGB)

-Holtzman (ATC)

Trap

-RGB

PKE

-RGB

Pack

-Movie

Weapon

-The UV mirrors from RGB “My left fang”

Vehicle

-Ecto-1 RGB

Ghost/ baddie.

-The Bogeyman

Uniform

-GB2