Favorite movie (besides Ghostbusters)

Ill start us off.

Jaws.

I fucking love that film and to this day Im scared of the ocean.

ghostbusters 2

I gotta say Die Hard, my favorit action movie.

Nightmare Before Christmas

loved watching it as a kid and still watch it now

I love that movie. My left leg is covered in Nightmare Before Christmas tattoos.

Its gotten so popular over the last few years. It just all of the sudden became “cool” to like NBC.

Wait a minute…there are movies outside of Ghostbusters? What???

Seriously though…outside of GB I think I would have to go with Fight Club. Can’t get enough of that flick…

The Back to the Future trilogy without doubt.

May goal before I die is to own a Delorean and the Caddy Miller-Meteor and restore them and transform them into the movie legends they have become.

Anyone got a few thousand they can donate? lol

Half of me wants to say Dumb and Dumber, and the other half wants me to say Braveheart.

image

Creek Johnson: “Hey, Doc, where’s Wyatt?”

Doc Holiday: “Down by the creek, walkin’ on water.”

I fucking love Tombstone.

Tombstone FTW.

Other favorites of mine include:

  • 3:10 to Yuma (new version)

  • Super Troopers

  • The Blues Brothers

  • Assassination of the Outlaw Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (The long ass title…Brad Pitt’s best role)

  • The Bone Collector

  • Back to the Future trilogy

  • All of the Kevin Smith movies

  • All of Judd Apatow’s movies (Haven’t seen Pinneaple Express yet, though)

  • Ocean’s 11 -13 movies (12 was the least great)

  • Joe Dirt

I have well over 400 DVD’s, plus a load of VHS, so I’d have to actually go look through them all to find more favorites.

For me my favourite will forever be The Shawshank Redemption. It has effected me in so many ways & will continue to inspire me. Great film. If you appreciate film and you have NOT seen it, I strongly recommend you do!

Very close behind that suprisingly is a completly different film in terms of genre; American Psycho. I think Christian Bale is fantastic in this movie. Scene by scene Bale is perfectction. The movie is beautifully scripted & shot. It’s a very funny yet disturbing film. A masterpiece.

I could go on forever talking about films; instead I am going to leave you with quite along list. I do apologise, but I think they deserve a mention…

3:10 to Yuma

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

American History X

Back To The Future Trilogy

Batman

Batman Returns

Batman Begins

Bond Films

Braveheart

Bruce Almighty

Cable Guy

Casino Royale

Cast Away

Cliffhanger

Cop Land

Dances With Wolves

Dark Knight

Deer Hunter

Die Hard

Die Hard 2: Die Harder

Dumb & Dumber

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

For A Few Dollars More

Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters II

Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Home Alone

Hone Alone 2: Lost In New York

The Hurricane

Indiana Jones Original Trilogy

Jaws

Jaws II

Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2

Liar Liar

Life Aquatic

Lock-Up

Lost Boys

Lost In Translation

The Mask

Midnight Express

Philidelphia

Predator

Pulp Fiction

Raging Bull

Rambo Quadrilogy

Reservoir Dogs

Rocky 1-6

Romance & Cigarettes

Royal Tennenbaums

Star Wars, The Complete Saga

Stripes

Superman Quadrilogy

Terminator

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

TITANIC

Total Recall

I can’t pick just one. Funny a lot of people who love GB have a lot of other favs in common.

BTTF trilogy,Indy movies,Star Wars,Dumb and Dumber,Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, Wayne’s World 1&2, Most Batmans,Toy Story,Blues Brothers, Groundhog Day, What About Bob, Bill and Ted movies, TMNT movies, Twilight Zone:The Movie, Jaws is awesome as well

etc

HOW COULD I FORGET…

The Breakfast Club!

I know I’m going to catch hell for this but, I also like howard the duck. I don’t know why, it was a bad movie, but yet it is one of my favorites. I also like alot of movie, just to many to name.

image

Also gotta go with Wayne’s World, Back to the Future 1&2, Star War original trilogy.

Well favorite comedy outside of Ghostbusters has to be Beverly hills cop!! Eddie Murphy was the shit in those days! Favorite comic book movies are Batman 1989, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and Ironman! Action flicks would be the Mariachi Trlilogy, Drama its a toss up between Antwone Fisher and the Pursuit of Happiness. I also love old school Peter Sellers movies. I have too many favorites so im going to stop.

Southland Tales.

That shit is whack

I also want to throw most of the Rocky movies out there, as well as some of the Batman films (The Dark Knight being the best).

Hmm…

I’d have to say

Star Wars V,IV,III,II,VI and I in that order :stuck_out_tongue:

The Highlander…not the sequels!

Braveheart

Rob Roy…Tim roth was amazing in that one

Predator series

V for Vendetta

The Last of the Mohicans

Alien series

Indiana Jones series

Batman…Begins and Dark knight

Tommy

Almost Famous

Rock Star

The Banger Sisters

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Hair

Quadrophenia

Play Misty For Me

Hope Floats

Steel Magnolias

Parenthood

Caddyshack

Private Parts

Xanadu

Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who

The Kids Are Alright

S