Fil Barlow's Concept Designs

Fil Barlow has a deviantArt account and has been periodically posted designs from EGB, but here’s a cool one, imo.

Egon as ambassador to the ghost realm

Pretty neat. If Dapper Dan Schoening had drawn “Displaced Aggression”, I could see “The Great Protector” wearing that outfit (with the hood up to obscure his identity until the appropriate time, of course) :lol:

Hm…Or in my own stuff, Nodus as Sarim-Lar’s student…Hm…,

You know I actually just finished interviewing him. He is a real nice guy, I’ll post the interview up here later :D. and Fritz I was thinking very similarly about displaced aggression :slight_smile:

Sweet You wouldn’t be posting that interview anywhere would you? I’d love to read the transcript or something. I am seriouslly digging these designs. Its always neat to see where something could have went instead of how you are used to seeing it originally.

Here’s another concept design: Kylie Griffin

The equipment reminded me of one of Dweeb’s. Sorta glad Richard Raynis didn’t like it.

Wow Kylie didn’t change near as much as I thought she would, in fact with a color change thats almost the outfit she wears in the first two episodes. and Ronnie I already posted the interview here http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=29297 it may not be the best interview ever but there it is. I’m quite a fan of a lot of his work so I’m glad he is posting more of his concept art.