FINAL release of "SUPER MARIO ALL STARS" for Nintendo Wii

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/gaming/wii/news/article_1621598.php/Nintendo-Announces-Final-Super-Mario-All-Stars-Shipment

I already Put $5 down on my copy at gamestop. game is only $34.99

I love all these classic mario games! Anyone else gonna grab this title? why or why not?

Actually it’s $29.99. /works at Gamestop

I’m getting it to resell it since last month it was being sold for $100+ on eBay and Amazon.

Well that’s even better!

Indeed, my store tried to get people to pre-order it since we knew it would sell out. The more pre-orders we get, the more “buffer” copies (if any for something like this) we get. Like if we get 100 preorders, they’ll send us 130 copies. If we get 4 preorders, we’ll get 4 copies…maybe 5.

It sold out and around 30 people were disappointed. We told 'em.

Still available at Amazon. I bought mine there when it came out back in December. I really thought that it would be harder than this to get one.

But yeah, grab one while you still can. These are classic games, right there. :slight_smile:

Wow, i want a wii more an more everyday.

I think the SNES version is a better deal..

Not if you’re looking to resell it in a year. SNES All-Stars goes for the same price on eBay currently.

And if held onto it’ll probably only be worth maybe $50 if the price doesn’t go down from here on in; where as a Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Edition can only go up in value. Like I stated, it was selling for $100+ last month.

Not to mention you get a badass soundtrack and history of Mario booklet.

Also, most people don’t own an SNES currently. So for the price of an SNES ($20-$80) and the game ($10-$22), you can get upwards of four of these, and resell three, and make $300 profit.

Too bad they didn’t include Super Mario World, always thought that was the better of the two All Stars packs back in the cartridge days.

Hadn’t even heard of this… glad I saw this thread. I love these games. I just picked up a couple copies (1 for myself, obviously). And then I’ll either see how well the re-sale is on it, or give it to my cousin’s for their birthday.

yeah i to am disappointed about no super mario world. but the other games will def be worth having

So, after playing it, I’m not a fan of whatever update they gave the game.

Running seems to be WAY faster than it should be, and the jumps aren’t as good. You seem to stop mid air if you try to time a jump rather than slowly continuing through the air. I don’t remember Mario being like this before.

And yea, the market is definitely flooded on eBay now with extra copies… not so sure about it selling for big money anymore.

isn’t it a carbon copy of the snes release?

World 8 on Super Mario Bros 3 is killing me

Not sure. I never played SNES, so maybe it was kinda screwy then too.

I pulled it out and put in Epic Mickey, it’s a trip down memory lane but I’m all for new memories.

I still have yet to even open Epic Mickey. Got it for Christmas, but just don’t have the time for video games that often anymore.