No longer available
I’d be careful buying this for $600. The Wii U is not as scarce as people think. It may be sold out in most stores, but places are still getting them. I went to two gamestops and they had a wait list going. I signed up for one and was second on the list, which I am going to cancel. However, I walked into a Toysrus a week after lunch (last Sunday) and walked out with a Deluxe for $350 and tax. They had 10 and not a single person was waiting outside for it at 11am in the morning. You just have to call everywhere that sells Wiis. I also got Mario U for $48 off New Egg since they have $12 off video games all the time if you watch Cheapassgamer.com. Your charging way too much. Places like Walmart, Toysrus, Target, and Gamestop are getting more units. Also, places like craigslist are dropping their prices since they aren’t as rare as the Wii was last holiday season given the price and lack of advertising. I wish you luck with selling it, but max this should really be in the $460 to $500 ballpark and only people living major cities really need to worry. I live in the Kansas City area, but not impossible to find one if you call around.
Thanks.
My price currently stands for now.
I am paying for shipping and all fees that come with PayPal.
If this were Craigslist, my price would not be were it stands.
Selling the Wii U already? I got mine a couple days ago because I was on the waitlist at gamestop.
I got a white one on launch day not sure whether I wanted it or not so i never opened it. Then I was in Best Buy a few days later and they had a ton of the black ones so I got that and returned the white one. And then I realized that I did t really want one at all so I returned that too. I haven’t any problem finding them in the stores at all though, most stores are getting 40 of them per week.
Wii got the deluxe one, and several of the games for it. Asassin’s Creed 3 and Darksiders II both run and look better on the wii U than on PS3, have enhanced controls because tof the gamepad, and came with a ton of dlc the originals sold for extra. (Although since the price has dropped on those titles now to $30 on those systems, the value for content is still about the same.)
I wasn’t overly fond of the gamepad controller, but now that I’m used to it, I love the hell out of it! And Zombi U is much better than some of the reviews I’ve read about it. Its just hard, and some people like creampuff games.
If you have a Wii, IMHO its a must have, because it actually upscales the graphics to 1080p, and also runs wii titles at a higher framerate than the original wii did.
Not a big deal for most Wii titles, but for ones that pushed the system harder (like the metroid, donkey kong, and last zelda game) its a notiable difference.
That said, the deluxe really is the way to go, since you get that store discount program, and the spare ram in the system. I could probably easily live without nintendoland, but the gamepad charging cradle was a great bundle inclusion.
I learned this in the last week.. the youtube app will NOT stream to the gamepad, BUT the browser app WILL. So now I not only have games, but also have full gamepad screen youtube while on the toilet.
Priceless.
Did they fix the netflix issue yet?
