Sean Charlesworth
Oakland, CA - USA
$325 plus shipping
I have a NON-FUNCTIONAL Afterlife Remote Trap Vehicle (RTV) Transmitter up for grabs. I know it seems pricey but the base transmitter itself was not cheap in addition to all the add-on parts.
-
NON-FUNCTIONAL - I bought the transmitter as ‘untested/for parts’ and have no way to test it. It is missing the original battery pack inside and there are definitely some loose wires in there. The control stick mechanisms seem fine, so maybe you could get it going for real but I wouldn’t count on it.
-
Lights are not hooked up.
-
Switches are functional and could be wired up if desired
-
Original antenna is removeable and in good shape - tip has a slight bend.
-
Whip antenna add-on is NOT removable and is epoxied in place
-
I designed and 3D printed the ribbon connector ends
-
Movie-accurate except for: NO rear kickstand, NO rear v-hook (I did not have the appropriate tools to fashion one)
-
See last few pictures of Ben Eadie’s screen-used transmitter at SiliCon for comparison
-
Will be well-packed and ship via UPS with signature required
-
Shipping to U.S. (around $20) and Canada ($40-$50) only!
-
I will be out of town Dec 10 - 19 and may not be able to respond to messages during that period.
BEN EADIE’S SCREEN-USED TX FOR COMPARISON
BEN EADIE’S SCREEN-USED TX FOR COMPARISON









