FS: RTV Steel Bumpers - Misc Parts

Sean Charlesworth

Oakland, CA

I have steel RTV bumpers for sale, as well as a few other RTV parts in my shop:

https://charlesworthdynamics.etsy.com

RTV Steel Bumper - I did a small run of steel bumpers for the RTV to gauge interest. If these sell quickly I will make more.

  • Unpainted steel

  • Holes and bends sized for movie-accurate Traxxas Stampede 4x4 base

  • See shop listing for full info

$24

image

image

image

image

RTV Rear Connector with mounting hardware $24

image

image

RTV Transmitter Whip Antenna $11

Black whip antenna modded to match screen-used version - install with hot glue or epoxy.

image

image

image

I also released free 3D files for some of the RTV greeblies:

Antenna Swivel

image

Steering Arm

image

Transmitter Ribbon Connector

image

image

sorry to bump this thread but I’m looking at your 3d printed greeblies and i can see the square-ish front bump but what about the long skinny ones, is it just scaled to fit? also the ribbon connector for the rear, is the one on the side the same? did you just cut/dremel it out? thnks.

The long skinny ones are part of the original transmitter so I didn’t model those. Yes - ribbon connectors are the same - there is a hole cut in the side panel.

Ahh. On mine (which is a close but not exact model) I’ve got more of the knob slider thingies. Can you let me know the dimensions and I’ll just scale the other one to fit. Thanks.