GB1 Ribbon Cables

Seller info:

George Doogan

Manassas, Va

Feedback thread:BlkMesaHero.... - Feedback - GBFans.com

Alright folks, it only took me 8 months but finally here they are.

I present to you the GB1 Ribbon Cable.

And the original thread is here. BlkMesa's GB1 Ribbon Cable - Proton Packs - GBFans.com

These cables are made using the 4" Vinyl Heat Shrink Tape Method on a custom made wire jig using a wire spacing guide created by kind2311, mburkit, and Vincenzo330 with a PDF created by ProtonCharger.

The cables have been cut to 32 inches in length.

Cables are currently set at $50 USD each.

Shipping to the UK will be an additional $10 per order.

SHipping to Australia and New Zealand will be an additional $15 per order.

So, who wants a cable?

Run for March 2013

  1. 1985gbfan SHIPPED

  2. Redwing19 SHIPPED

  3. R2DEVO SHIPPED

  4. JoeLuna33 SHIPPED

  5. quietontheset SHIPPED

  6. dred SHIPPED

  7. Ernest Reid

  8. ctiggerrun SHIPPED

  9. DerGrundel SHIPPED

  10. KingPerformance SHIPPED

  11. nstevic01 SHIPPED

  12. ohbleeSHIPPED

  13. aceblackbelt SHIPPED

  14. RESERVED PAID and BOXED FOR SHIPMENT

  15. Ejgunth87 SHIPPED

I can personally say that these are amazing cables. Me and the majority of the Steel City guys are sporting these and they are built to last, very durable, and gorgeous. I recommend that you jump on these while you can.

Here’s what one looks like on my pack

here’s another pic

I’m in!

Too good to pass up!! Put me down for two!! :cool:

If anyone is on the fence, these are FANTASTIC cables, here is one on my current build…

I am interested pending shipping costs to the UK!

I’m in!

I’ll take two!

In for 2

I’ll take two.

Sent from my PKE Glacier

If I can pay next payday

Two pending on payday thanks

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Put me down for two please!!

One please.

count me in for one.

In for one.

Whats the shipping cost to the UK?

Im in for one please

I will take one thanks

Shipping to Great Britain will be an additional $10 Dollars.