GBFans Shop - GB1 Ribbon Cables Pre-Order!

We are proud to announce a limited run of Ghostbusters Ribbon Cables available in the GBFans Shop. We have teamed up with a very repuitble seller in the community and hope to be providing his GB1 Ribbon Cables year round. Our first shipment should be here in the next week or two and we’re putting them up for Pre-order due to the demand.

These cables are made from a very durable vinyl heat tape process and have very good remarks from those in the community.

image

image

Pre-order the cables today! They won’t last long!

These look awesome I any wait to put one on my pack.

Got mine today. Looks fantastic!

image

Are these still on the market?

Yes. We will probably be getting some more in the next month or two.

I am trying to find the time to make more cables right now. I have school and a lot of work to do with my GF setting up our home together. Most likely I’ll have time to get a batch out after… August 12. That is not a promised date, but a very good window of when I can get it done.