GBFans Shop - Chemical Gloves in stock.

We’ve got a new restock from yesterday that we had forgotten all about! The Chemical Gloves for your uniform are back in stock:

These gloves are 1985 vintage military spec chemical gloves. A nice touch for any Ghostbusters uniform.

Yes! Grabbed mine! Any idea when the khaki pistol belts might be back?

Can we see an actual pic of the glove? instead of the same stock photo of the last run? Are they even different from the last pair?

I’ll see what I can do.

They look about the same to me, but are not the exact same as the ones in the picture.

I wasn’t aware they are out.

I’ll order some more.

Awesome! Thank you!

Excellent…just got a pair.

Any way to remove the writing on the gloves, from the picture in the shop I wasn’t aware of any writing on them :-/

Just use oven cleaner, spray on it let foam overnight and it’ll wipe off in the morning. Now will someone post a pic of these gloves so I can see difference between these the stock from last time!? Lol prease

The gloves are the same we’ve been selling for the past 3-4 years.

They look like this:

image

With the inner liners.

Thank you :slight_smile: