GBFans Shop - Amazing Chemical Gloves!

We just got in a treasure of a shipment of military chemical gloves. Its not too often you find them like this. The box had last been sealed in May of 1983. We opened it up and found dozens of pairs of absolutely mint military chemical gloves. These gloves are absolutely the best we’ve ever offered and are very similar to the gloves used in Ghostbusters.

You’ll definitely want to get your hands ‘in’ a pair of these!

How do they compare to the chemical gloves with ink print on them? Are they a lot more insulated (for lack of a better term) and thick like the film versions? Or are they pretty much the same thing without the stamped writing?

Could do with a nicer pair of gloves over those easily found ones that have writing on them.

Ordered one up buddy. Woot!!!

Any idea on the shipping date?

More are coming in on Monday.

Awesome - was almost sad when I picked up my package but you always deliver mate.

Quick question tho; you require more for shipping the item or is it already paid for on my last check out?

The total you paid includes shipping for both packages.

Perfect, did not like feeling like I shorted ya mate lol

More gloves actually just arrived early.

I’ll try to have them all out today.

Awesome, yet again more thanks for the hard work you do in this community mate.

Mil surplus makes me happy. I wore the pair I ordered around the house yesterday just becuase I could.

1983 does sound reliable accuracy wise, that is the year before Ghostbusters hit theaters. So this would be during filming.