We are having a GB themed Wedding on the 12th and yes It was my idea. We already had a Fair hand fasting for me so I thought that I would give him something he would like, Don’t get me wrong I really want this two.
That sounds awesome! You will have to share pictures with us after the wedding, and a video if you have one available to put up on YouTube or anything.
My wife and I got married in October, and the Ghostbusters theme song was our introduction song. LOL! Plus, I had it played once for dancing.
But, a whole Ghostbusters themed wedding sounds awesome! I am sure we’d all love to see pics.
That’s awesome! I debated between doing either Ghostbusters or samurai for my groomsmen and I, but samurai won. Since it was an outdoor wedding on a very hot day, flight suits and proton packs wouldn’t have been much fun…