Ghostbusters Back in Theaters Starting Tonight

Sold out a 300+ seat theater in Pittsburgh again tonight.

Even from the desert that is Lincoln, NE, we had a screening nearly full for the second week. Not too shabby.

Sent from my Droid using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

NYC GBFans:

I am putting together a group of local fans to join Cornelius and his wife on their NYC/Ghostbusters visit. In honor of their visit from the Netherlands, and simply to limit choices among a rather opinionated crowd, we will meet up, on Thursday, Oct 27, at the Amsterdam Ale House, at 76th Street and Amsterdam Avenue, by 6 pm (earlier is better). For those running late, we will head down to the theater at 6:40 pm. After the movie, we can split up or go for a later dinner. If you have a locally functional cell phone, you can call me at 646-567-0597. To identify me, look for the tall, middle aged guy with a safari jacket, Ghostbusters t-shirt, and EPA hat. You can email me at [email protected]

Movie: AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 @7pm Thursday, Oct 27,

1998 Broadway (68th St), New York, NY 10023

Carl

Google Maps … d=0CAQQ_BI

http://www.amsterdamalehouse.com/

I am really glad I happened to be lurking here to remind me that this was happening. Snagged tickets for me and the kids. I can’t believe I am finally going to see GB in theaters, much less my kids! :cool:

Seeing it tonight with the Wife and sneaking into PA3. Can’t wait!!

You’ve never taken your kids to a theater?

Finally got to go last night. I’ve got to admit that it was great to actually see it in the theater. The icing on the cake though was that afterwards I politely asked the manager about the posters and he let me have one! I can’t wait to get this framed and on the wall with the others.

■■■■! Used this account for lurking for 4 years and I still mess up on my first post! :blush:

Anyhow, the showing I took the kids to in Sandy, UT was awesome. GB SLC was in full effect, and my kid was blown away when Sketch let him hold a “real” particle thrower. He was so excited afterwards. Definitely a moment he will remember for a long time to come: