Hey guys! Ok, so were any of the shots from the Sedgewick Hotel filmed in Baltimore Maryland? Were any shots from the movie filmed there? I have a bet going with an ex girl friend (gah I can’t loose this bet) can anyone help me out? Thanks!
No.
The movie was filmed in California and in New York; and that was it.
http://www.movie-locations.com/movies/g/ghostbusters.html
I guess you lost the bet.
Why on Earth did you enter into this bet? There was never any suggestion of filming in Baltimore.
Ex, eh?
What’s her number?
LOL, sorry but this is just silly.
What in the world would make you think it was filmed in Baltimore?
It was filmed at the Biltmore Hotel in California. That’s a pretty big fail if you confused Biltmore Hotel with Baltimore, Maryland.
So what were the terms? What’d you lose to your ex in this incredibly stupid bet?
Seconding DV, we want the terms.
PICS or SHENS.
His sense of self respect for starters I’m guessing.
lol. It was late and I had been drinking. I think the name of the hotel confused me, Biltmore Hotel/ Baltimore, Maryland. The sad thing is I don’t think she’s seen Ghostbusters all the way through.
lol. It was late and I had been drinking. I think the name of the hotel confused me, Biltmore Hotel/ Baltimore, Maryland. The sad thing is I don’t think she’s seen Ghostbusters all the way through.
So what’d you lose, besides any semblance of pride…
Yeah being from Baltimore nothing of Ghostbusters was ever done here. Thank god.