I am big fan of these movies just starting out on this site. I dont normally post anything but I found a web site with a fan movie that I think everyone will be interested in. It might be as good as GBvFreddy and Return of th GB. Its called Ghostbusters Generations google it and check it out. I think its gonna be sweet.
It said this spring it will be available to watch on 2 different websites, http://www.ghostbustersgeneration.com and its sponsor’s site. I cant wait to see it.
Just saw the trailer for this movie. looks to be really good, so far some of the lines in the trailer is funny. Hopefully it won’t be the old, show all the good clips during the trailer and the rest of the movie is bad, we all know those types of movies.
Hopefully the movie is coming out soon. I think the guys that did generations is posting over at Braxtanfilms.
I think that the fan made films are helping keep Ghostbusters alive. Its the next best thing to a movie, or actually it is the closest thing to a movie we are going to get. Im sure if you watched the movie when it comes out you wouldnt be disappointed. :sigh:
I myself am the one keeping ghostbusters alive.. i don’t think these movies are doing it..
the people are doing the movies BECAUSE ghostbusters is still alive..
and if i’m honest with myself.. my standards about ghostbusters is unbelievably high.. no fan-made movie can beat the original movies.. i’d rather watch those several times, they still fill my needs
True, but you will always wonder what happend after the celebration at the statue of liberty at the end of GB2. The new game might fill us in, but I would like to think the Ghostbusters franchise spread outside of New York. Why do they get to have all the fun?
i have to say it looks good but i have been let down before w/ fan films and the only problem i have to say from the trailer is that horrible music at the end of it why did they put that in to make it more dramatic? cause that crap sounded horrible
I think it sounded dramatic enough, fair enough you’re not a Nightwish fan but just remember it’s not likely that song will be used in the film itself, and I can think of worse examples of music they could’ve gone with.
Dooth, none of these films have ever wanted to eclipse the original motion pictures, but simply built off of what they created.
well yeah of course a fan film couldn’t eclipse the original if it did then the original couldn’t be that good if a company would do worse a job than some fans (no matter how dedicated,)
Lol, finally found a thread on this fan film. Thanks Ray Stanz GB
I’m looking forward to this film, I don’t care if it doesn’t fulfil all the expectations, I don’t think any films other than the originals ever will. I just think it’s cool that there are people out there making these films just out of love for the originals and I would love to be in one, but I think I must be the only GB fan in my country at the moment (Well, the only one that’s a member of this site anyway).