Ghostbusters Legos Available!

It’s bot official yet but http://brickforge.com/ might make Ghostbusters lego pieces.Check out this thread on the brickforge forum https://www.brickforge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=474&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Also the owner of Brickforge is a member here his username is Armothe.If you would like to see GB pieces made say so in this thread please.

Ghostbusters Lego figures are always awesome, it’d be great to see such professional quality parts made for the Pack and other bits of equipment.

I was planning on getting the minimates, but GB Lego guys would be COOL!

Ya mean this?

Not an exact replica (of anything in particular) but it’s pretty modular. I am very happy with how it turned out :slight_smile:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/armothe/

-A

Wow they look so cool.Are they going to be sold on brickforge?

Oh my God…

I’m going to be so broke by Summer.

Rest assured the pack is 1.50$ the gun is 1$

edit fixed price

Actually, the Pack is $1.50 and the Gun is $1.00. There was an error with the original listing.

Hope you guys like’em!

http://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php

-A

How much would postage and packaging to the UK be for four guns and Packs?

It really is awesome work, amothe, are you planning do expand the “paranormal eliminator” line with other bits of equipment or is this the full extent of the venture?

Also, how much exposure are you comfortable with? Would you prefer this to not become a article on www.protoncharging.com?

@Armothe:sorry about the price mess-up :blush: I just put the price that I saw.

Also you should get an article on proton charging it is the best way to show them to the Ghostbusters fan community.

I think the only reason he might not is copyright issues.He should be on later,We can ask then.

Copyright was my thinking behind it. Lego seems to have been quite open-minded with the custom part community from my limited experiece of it, but I honestly wasn’t sure about where it might lie with Sony.

My main reason for asking was that if it were okay with him I was gonna post this on GBN and Proptopia… and if I did there would be a greater chance he could be featured on ProtonCharging, which he might like or he might not… but figured I’d ask before posting instead of assuming it’d be alright. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, thanks for the consideration!

I think an article/post on protoncharging.com as well as Proptopia & GBN would be great! I’m really not too worried about exposure as I’m just a simple LEGO/GB fan that does this on the side as a hobby. As for more ‘gear’, I certainly wouldn’t rule it out (points to photo)!

Here is a pic from this past Halloween so nobody accuses me of being a poser.

And here is a pic from my Flickr:

-A

can we get a direct link in brickforge? if one was posted then i missed it.

Here they are.. available in black or dark grey (looks brown)

Black Particle Pack: http://www.brickforge.com/store/product.php?productid=16520&cat=0&page=1

Black Particle Gun: http://www.brickforge.com/store/product.php?productid=16519&cat=0&page=1

Dark Grey Pack: http://www.brickforge.com/store/product.php?productid=16535&cat=0&page=1

Dark Grey Gun: http://www.brickforge.com/store/product.php?productid=16534&cat=0&page=1

thanks aj!

They may release them in blue for RGB.

Well that’s one of the things I’ve always wanted to see in Legos.

Now if there were Gears of War Legos…I know where my entire paycheck would go.

http://forums.brickarms.com/yaf_postst10855_BuzzGun.aspx

Say goodbye to your paycheck :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad it isn’t released yet.