Give Mattel some feedback on facebook!

FYI as well.

Mattel reads GBFans.

I so hope they announce a trap. Then we can send out photo’s from my trap build thread to try and throw the media for a loop…at least they can be put to good use for something..

you people didn’t know about my cruel streak, did you? ;o)

There would be a ton of complaints…

They should TOTALLY make a Proton Pack, 101% movie accurate, with lights and sound, and functional proton stream… for $50. That seems like a fair price.

for that price i want the screen-used packs!

Seriously, I doubt they could do a good pack for say $200’s. I’d much rather see a Trap for that Price. Real Ghostbuster Version. Now I bet for $200 they could probably do a decent Real Ghostbusters pack..

Very interesting to say the least that they’re asking for feedback about what they should make. Its good news at least that says they’re moving forward with another prop.

If they can’t make a pack that will be accurate and cost effective, then I’d definitely want Goggles.

Life sized Terror dogs with light up eyes and growling sounds…Okay maybe the Trap then

I got to say - after reading the Facebook posts - that is (almost) everyone on crack? Some of the prices these people are listing for an accurate trap or pack are ridiculous. $80 for a trap $150 for a light-up pack!!!

I honestly don’t care WHAT they make - as long as they make it as accurate as they can be - we all know Cyland will be watching for the minutia :smiley:

The price will be what they can afford to sell it for to make it cost effective… again, for me, as long as they make it as accurate as they can be, I’ll be buying it.

I am taking a selfish approach and rooting for the trap as that is the only piece of equipment that I don’t have yet.

But, basically, this:

Selfishly I need a trap and would want that, but a proton pack sounds interesting.

I’m still amazed that they offered such a fine PKE at $60!

+1

My guess is they just threw the idea of the pack out there, but they’d really want to check interest levels on the trap vs. the goggles. It’d be a big jump straight from PKE meter to pack. But if they just asked which of the other two we wanted, most people would chime in “Forget that stuff, I want a pack!” Just my guess.

I’d be cool with either of those items. Basically, if they make it, I’ll buy it. I’ve got a sub par pair of goggles and a converted kenner trap on my uniform, so either would be an upgrade. I’ve been wanting to get good trap, but I don’t want to pay $400+ for one, and if the price of the PKE was any indication, Matty should be able to cut us a pretty good deal on a product we’ll be happy with.

i have 2 traps, and 2 pairs of goggles and 4 packs… can I have an accurate Winston replica mustache instead ?

A trap for $80-120 seems likely.

You shoulda gone to CV and gotten this bad boy.

image

I still think goggles would be nice. Making an accurate trap can be done. Finding the correct night vision frames, knobs, lenses… I don’t see anyone selling these things. A heads up display like the one when they are catching slimer would be a nice touch. Maybe its just me but welding goggles look cool and all but compared the the real deal… no offence to anyone

It will be a tough decision to do either one. There was a huge market for PKE meter mainly because of cost. I’m sure Matty saw them selling for outrageous money, so they took advantage of the fact that people want these and will be lining up to buy them.

Although not easy, a good trap and goggles can be made for a pretty reasonable price. Probably not as low as a mass produced prop, but possibly close. Either way, I will be there waiting in line like everyone else.