I’m going to Aykroyd’s signing in New Jersey this Friday, and am wondering if he’s only signing vodka bottles? I will buy his vodka, but I’d much, much rather have my Ghostbusters poster autographed then a vodka bottle.
Does anyone know??? I’ll happilly buy the vodka, I just would rather the signature go elsewhere
To the OP… yes, he usually will sign one item with purchase of a bottle of the vodke (which will also be signed) Important note is WITH PURCHASE.
I got there early and the line was almost out the store when I turned up… this was when the Vodka was first released during his first pass through last year.
He usually signs each bottle of whatever you get, wine or vodka, and usually 2 or 3 personal items, they just like to keep the line moving as fast as possible, so your time with Dan can be brief.
Dan is an awesome guy, I got to the signing late; and he was supposed to have left at 4:30. It was 5:15 and he was still signing going “Everyone is going to get a signature even if I’m here all night!”.
But You do indeed have to buy a bottle of Vodka or Wine first; I got my trap signed as well.
i would love to go to a signing. id have to buy a new bottle cause im pretty content with the way i have my bottle displayed right now… in front of two crossed hand guns and a tommy gun
He will obviously sign his own wine and vodka, but as for other items, there are two factors: The venue and the time constraints. He had two signings in Minnesota (we went the second day), and I guess on the first day he started signing other items, but the venue wanted it to move faster so it was then limited to his wine/vodka only. Perhaps calling the venue will help answer your question. Good luck!
he likes to sign proton packs with ■■■■■■ gold pens that rub/scratch off extremely easily. make sure you have your own PERMANENT Silver pen if youre going to have anything signed, just in case he kept the pen he used last time he was in southern california.
They sell a spray that you can spray on and it will be more permanent. I think it’s called fixer spray but I am not sure. You can find them in art stores.
Either that or go to Home Depot or Lowe’s and get the polyurethane spray. Spray it on and you don’t have to worry about it coming off.
I know!! I thought he got that pen from you Vin b/c he signed my stuff with the same pen and I’m having the same problem. How I wish he used a sharpie. Anyway try using this:LINK it may work.
its fine where it is, it wont get touched much and since i know im gonna see him again, im gonna leave it be and then clean it off when i know im gonna go see him again
It’s good to know he’s a guy who will stay past the time to make sure everyone has a there stuff signed. He really needs to come to a Con or some event where fans could ask a question or two. I would settle for one of these booze signings as my only chance to meet him and above all get a picture with him but an ideal encounter would include a few words. One can hope, eh?